In recent months, we’ve been working on the Townscape Heritage Project and the Community Plan (nearing completion), and considering our status.  We are currently a Company Limited by Guarantee, but since we were set up in 2004, other possibilities have come into existence and we need to consider whether this is still the most appropriate structure for us.  We have been looking at the various status possibilities.  We could become a Charitable Trust, a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO), a Community Interest Company, or a Charitable Company Limited by Guarantee.  Currently, having taken advice from a professional on all this, we are waiting on various possibilities about our future activities to be decided, and then we can return to the issue of our structure.